2003 - JOBSTOR.COM
|This category in other languages:|
- AskAnOwner.com - Real people who can answer questions about products and services.
- BestStuff.com - A network of reporters, authors, and industry experts offering reviews of new products.
- Cala Creek: Consumer Information - Consumer information on variety of subjects, including home, health, beliefs, products.
- Canadian Consumer Information - Consumer information guides covering a variety of topics including children, consumer products and services, environment, food, health, housing and finance.
- Care2's Consumer Guides Channel - Learn about eco-friendly products that are safe for your health and the environment. Written by experts and provide consumer information about different types of green products .
- Checklists.com - Dozens of checklists of tasks to do to accomplish almost any goal or organize any activity with almost any personal or household subject.
- Consumer Action Handbook - Published by the Federal Consumer Information Center it has shopping advice and tips about products and services including financial, and contact information for governmental agencies, business bureaus, consumer offices.
- Consumer Federation of America - Articles, publications, and news on consumer protection topics such as food and drug safety, internet, energy efficiency, financial services, transportation, and health care.
- Consumer Guide - Reviews and ratings for new and used vehicles, electronics, home office equipment and family products.
- Consumer Information Center - Offers consumer reports and current news.
- Consumer World - Consumer resources, articles and commentary on consumer issues.
- ConsumerNow.com - Annotated listings of the best consumer web sites.
- ConsumerReview.com - Consumer-generated product reviews, ratings, prices for brands and models.
- Consumers' Checkbook - Download articles on many of the indexed rated subjects.
- 4consumers.com - Meta consumer search engine offering product reviews from leading consumer web sites.
- ConsumerSearch.com - Database of categorized consumer product reviews from a variety of news and trade publications. For each product, it ranks and describes all reviews, provides a full story of expert analysis, and lists top rated products by category.
- DMA Consumer Assistance - Provides information and tips about shopping and consumer rights. Provides a way to opt out of telephone, mail and e-mail contact lists.
- DooYoo - Independent opinions community in the UK. Provides unbiased reviews for consumer products and services, particularly for those available in European markets.
- eBusinessRate - User reviews of online businesses.
- EConsumer.gov - Provides information on consumer protection laws in thirteen countries and offer consumers a way to file complaints online.
- EnerGuide - Produced by the Canadian government's Office of Energy Efficiency, rates home appliances for cost of operation and gives tips and advice.
- Epinions - Consumer-generated reviews, buying tips and advice, ratings, price information, and searchable in a variety of ways from price to product type.
- ePublic Eye - Monitors e-businesses for reliability, privacy and customer satisfaction. Offers a directory of registered safe shopping web sites, streaming audio consumer alerts and the Safe Shopping Radio Network.
- FirstGov: Citizen Gateway - Consumer news and information about the US federal government.
- Going Shopping? Go Global: A Guide for E-Consumers - A consumer guide offering information on online shopping, especially from retailers outside the United States.
- Goldfish Guides - Consumer product guide offering impartial reviews and expert guidance.
- Guide to Self Storage - Consumer guide for self-storage facilities covering topics such as security, access, and insurance.
- InfoChoice - Offers a family of websites focused on providing consumer information and reviews for products and services from the banking, investment, telecommunications, insurance and travel industries in Australia.
- JD Power Information Center - Using consumer satisfaction data collected, this site provides consumers information to help them in their buying decisions.
- Kids In Danger - Organization dedicated to protecting children by improving children's product safety.
- LiveManuals - A cost-free service allowing consumers to search through thousands of continuously-updated support files for most any breakable product.
- Make Life Easy - An analytical shopping tool for consumers and businesses. Users can create smart shopping lists and personal consumer reports to make skilled purchase decisions.
- MarketMarks - A consumer driven website rating service.
- Master Me Meter - Life calculators and tools for career, family, and work.
- MouthShut.com - India Consumer Information Exchange, providing reviews and opinions on more than 15,000 products and services.
- Outcrier.com - Allows consumers to rate and review services provided by e-tailers and vendors. Also offers savings through coupon codes, deals and specials.
- Quality Ratings - Allows users to freely voice their opinons, both good and bad, about a variety of companies, products and services.
- RateItAll - A place to find and share reviews of products, people, andtravel destinations.
- Ratings.net - Providing consumer driven ratings, reviews, reports and links for products.
- ReviewCentre.com - UK hosted UK product reviews contributed unfiltered by consumers. Rankings and "best" are based on consumer reviews.
- Send Me Surveys - Take part in surveys online. Reviews and lists reputable research companies that conduct surveys, focus groups and product sampling.
- TimelyInsights.com - Subscription based service offering consumer articles on on health, consumer protection, product recalls, finance, business, family, travel and other topics.
- Tips for shopping online - Tips for buying and paying online safely and information on how to handle online disputes, refunds, security, privacy and scams. Plus information on child safety while online.
- Virtual Reference - Extensive database on consumer information from Duke University Libraries.
- Want & Vote - Vote for items you want and online shops you like.
- Welsh Consumer Council - Details of current projects, staff and publications, with advice, help and articles on a variety of consumer topics.
- What's the Best.net - Buying guides with tips and advice. Also has a buyer's forum where people can post their experiences and degrees of satisfaction with products they have purchased.
- World Web 3000 - A place for visitors to share information, ideas, and advice including product reviews.
- You-Review Network - Consumer product evaluation and review site.